First thing to do when willing to set up an automated data exchange between your system and ACTITO is to answer few questions:
- Is real-time synchronization necessary?
- Is data to exchange involved in real-time scenarios?
- Which volume are you handling?
- What your technical stack/staff able to deal with?
- Are the answers to those previous questions compatible with the limits established by ACTITO Integration Framework?
Once done, you can start to dig in the right case and learn how you can work with it!
In order to manage a wide range of situations and to fit with most technical stacks, ACTITO Integration Framework provides two types of entry points to set up data synchronization:
- Via APIs
- Via Flat Files exchange (COMING SOON!)